Pendulum is one of the Capcut effects that is quite widely used by tiktokers. We usually use it for video slides or pauses.
There are some Capcut animation effects which are currently viral and on social media. Animation effects are usually used to create videos more aesthetic and more interesting to watch.
Well, for those of you who don’t know how, you can follow this article to the end, here’s an explanation.
How to Add a Pendulum Effect in the Capcut App
On this occasion, we have prepared a guide for you, here is a guide that you can follow.
- First of all, open the Capcut application on your cellphone, then create a new project.
- After that, enter some photos or videos that you want to add a Pendulum effect to.
- Thirdly, in the Timeline editing section, you can click the video layer, and select Animation.
- Next, you select the Combo option as shown below.
- Then look for the Pendulum effect on the right side of the slider, (If in Indonesian the name is: Pendulum).
- If you have found it, tap on the effect, then tick to apply it, done.
Well, so that’s how to add a Pendulum Effect in the Capcut Application, it’s very easy, isn’t it? Hopefully useful!
Do you have any questions for this material? Or material about Capcut? Send your question in the comment below!